· Precision Nutrition Certified Coach (Pn1)
· Eat To Perform Certified Coach
· Certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition from the T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies
· Registered Nurse (BSN)-Graduated with honors from UW School of Nursing in 2000.
· Clinic Nurse/Nutrition Educator/Biofeedback Therapist at Pacific Rehabilitation Centers since 2006; working with chronic pain patients.
Carla is passionate about nutrition! She believes strongly that FOOD IS MEDICINE; and that we can have control over our health and wellness destinies. She is constantly working to expand her knowledge, understanding and application of sound, wellness based nutrition practices.
Carla has been educating people on nutrition for optimal wellness in group and individual sessions for almost 10 years. As Carla has increased her own physical training she has become intrigued by the world of performance nutrition. She has taken it upon herself to earn new certifications, staying up to date on the latest research and doing N=1 studies on herself! She doesn’t believe in dogma. Her focus is on helping to find what works for you, your body, and your goals.
Carla offers 1:1 nutrional coaching at 2.0 Next Level Fitness
Nutrition Coaching Services:
The Essentials Package: One 60 minute face to face session per month with weekly food log review via myfitnesspal: $100/mo recurring (3 month minimum)
The Accelerator Package: 3 months of biweekly (2 times per month) 60 minute face to face sessions: $330
Fully Optimized Package: 6 months of biweekly (2 times per month) 60 minute face to face sessions: $600
Session by session purchase: $65 per session